2012年5月4日金曜日

Do Grahpics Cards With HDMI Output Sound Also?

I'm planning on getting a Sapphire Toxic HD 6950, it comes with HDMI which I will hook up to my HD TV. Will sound also come out or do I somehow have to get a soundcard and hook that up to my TV also. I know that with my Xbox 360 has HDMI and outputs sound and video.



P.S. Please don't recommend a different GPU unless it's really important.|||I know that HDMI supports sound as well as video because I was able to watch and hear a video from my MacBook using a DisplayPort-to-HDMI adapter. But... that's on a laptop with all the components integrated together.



On a desktop system, I believe that your video card would have to be able to accept a cable from your sound card so that it can mix in the audio data with the video signal.|||Yes, of course.|||Yes it has HDMI ports (believe all newest video cards have them)



great choice though ^__^

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿