2012年4月27日金曜日

Can I use two video cards without CrossfireX or SLI?

If I have two video cards exactly the same(two DVI-D ports each) and I want to run four monitors(Three using DVI-D to HDMI Adapters and one just straight DVI-D), how do I do that? I know CrossfireX and SLI only display output on the primary card, so I can't use those methods. Does Windows (I will be using Win7 32bit Pro if that matters) auto-detect the second card? Would I need active adapters?|||you can set any number of cards as long as your motherboard supported ,it's entirely OS Independable but still some old OSs and most of Linux distributions won't recognize them but only one.if you on Windows 7 then it doesn't matter you can still set 4 graphic cards without having SLI cross fire but you can't get the performance of multiple graphic card in that case ,also you need to use Multiple Monitors according amount of your graphic cards.

but try to install the latest drivers.then you are fine.



CrossfireX (ATI) and SLI (nVidia) ONLY need if you want performance of multiple graphic cards ,and it uses single monitor but multiple graphic cards.|||Crossfire and SLI is only needed to get two video cards working together to produce one image. If your goal is just to run four monitors, then you just install both cards and be done with it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿