2012年5月4日金曜日

How can i output video from my PC to my home theater computer?

I need a good video card for my pc that can do this. I hate burning DVDs when i should just be able to output directly from my PC to my home theater...any suggestions.



Here is my home theater receiver preprocessor

http://www.outlawaudio.com/products/990.html|||ok. If you need Video card. precure one whic has HD out support. It comes with a cable and you can jacket it to your CPU Video card out to your Home theater. It can automatically recognize the output and i so envy you dude,



eBRo|||Save the video file to a flash/thumb drive and than go to the theater computer and plug it in and than open the file and play it. If you don't have a Flash/Thumb drive you can buy one for around 10-20 $ at any store (get at least 1 GB)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿