2012年5月4日金曜日

Why won't my s-video output on my laptop work?!?

I have an ATI RADEON X300 video card in my laptop. It has s-video output. When plugged into a tv it displays the desktop and menus and window but it won't display any video. Is there any way to get video to output onto my tv from my computer?|||In your display settings, you probably need to set which output port is to be used for actual video display. Since video is often handled differently on video cards than graphics (called overlay video) you may need to set that to the svideo port. That or you need to force your video to use direct draw, which can reduce video display performance, but it should resolve your particular issue.|||well, this may sound sooo basic but please bear with me.. hope this helps:



- check cables

- make sure that your tv is in svideo mode

- make sure that the drivers on the notebook is installed properly

- there is a certain Fn+function key that will activate this.. check f1-f12 if there is a monitor looking icon in it. if there is, press Fn then the F key.

- if not.. go to display settings and go to advanced settings.. try tweakingnthisngs there that you think is CLOSELY related to tv output..





hope this helps..|||Try Amanda H's answer. I remember having to do something like that when I would play a video but it just showed up as black space on the TV.|||you ask that im using a svideo on a tv right now.|||My guess is the svideo is running in hdtv and your monitor does not support it running the hd video

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿