2012年4月26日木曜日

How can I make my motherboards onboard VGA output video even though my video card is installed?

I have learned that my video card only outputs 2 video signals, even though it has 2 DVI outputs and an Svideo. This is a problem because I like running two monitors (one for what I'm working on and one to have my email inbox up on, or music, or a video), and I just got a new TV. I would like to be able to stream videos from my computer to my TV, but am not willing to sacrifice running two monitors.



I did notice that my motherboard has a built in VGA output. Can I hook my second monitor up to that (doesn't need to be high quality or anything) and then hook my main monitor and TV up to my video card? I have it hooked up that way now and my main monitor and TV are working great, it's just the second monitor is not picking up a signal from the motherboard VGA out.



What should I do? Some settings I need to fiddle with? Any other solutions?



Thanks!|||You can try finding a splitter cable to see if that will work|||I think the mobo video is disabled when you plug a video card in! Maybe invest in another cheap computer or fit two video cards?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿