2012年5月4日金曜日

What kind of output is this on my video card?

I bought a new TV that has an HDMI input. So in order to use this, I bought a DVI to HDMI cable, and a video card that supposedly had a DVI output on it. Well, the cable does not fit the video card. I even tried a normal DVI cable that came with my old monitor - the video card is the problem. It certainly isn't VGA, and it looks similar to DVI but it has two extra sets of holes - meaning it is too big for the DVI cable. What could this be?|||I've provided you a link of all command video connector formats to help you determine what you've got.



Its completely possible that your video card has an HDMI connector, they do exist.... pretty rare right now, but they'll get more and more popular in the future. Most new video cards have two connectors, two DVI, two VGA, or one of each.|||Something like:

::::: +

or

:::::

or

::::+



The first and second are DVI, albeit there's some mode difference; the third is a precursor to DVI but I doubt this is case, Apple Display Connector.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿