2012年5月4日金曜日

How do i tell my desktop to use the motherboard VGA instead of the video cards DVI as an output?

I have been having computer problems lately, but I believe I have narrowed it down to this.



my monitor isn't recognizing a signal from the vga port on my computer. I have a new graphics card installed in my computer, but it has no vga port so i plugged my monitor into the motherboards vga port.



i think that my computer is trying to send an output signal from my graphics cards DVI port. how do i tell my computer to use the vga port?|||Take the video card out, then it will output on the motherboard vga port.

Or get a DVI > VGA adapter.|||You do realize that DVI -> VGA adapters are all over the place, right? If one didn't come with your video card, then just about any local PC shop should have them laying around.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿