2012年5月4日金曜日

What is this PCMCIA TV tuner video capture MPEG card, Could this enhance the quality of the video output to TV?

I have an acer extensa 5620, I connect it to television, but the quality of video is not so good, If I buy this PCMCIA TV tuner video capture MPEG card, could this enhance the video quality of the television, as well as my laptop?|||it is only for watching tv on a laptop.|||If I understand the question correctly, no. A TV tuner card is for connecting either an antenna or cable to your computer so you can watch broadcast or cable TV. Video capture means that the card can also record anything coming in through the tuner card, provided you have the software to finish the capture and encoding process. MPEG is the format that the capture card will encode, which is the format used for DVDs.



It pretty much lets you watch and record TV on your computer.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿