2012年4月27日金曜日

Graphics card has a video output, is it better than using a monitor?

I am building a gaming PC. The graphics card I got has a video output, actually it has two. This is so I can use a television instead of a monitor right? So would it be better for gaming if I bought a large TV rather than a monitor, especially as monitors above 21" become ridiculously expensive.

Will a good TV match the resolution on modern monitors?|||No, monitors can produce higher resolutions than average TV's|||Not unless it's HD. Monitors are naturally designed to handle the HD output from a computer. If you get a tube TV or anything besides HD, the pixels will blur and the small text will be VERY hard to read.



I've hooked up my laptop to a TV many times, and I can't read the text from my games.|||If it's svideo then no. Almost all Monitors have higher resolution than standard definition TVs and are progressive. Standard definition TVs are interlaced.|||No it is not a good option in my opinion,because there is a big difference in resolutions between TV and monitor.I've tried using a TV instead of monitor but the image is always "blurry".|||A good TV wouldn't match the resolution of a cheap monitor.



An amazing TV wouldn't match the resolution of a cheap monitor, either.|||get one of the higher end plasma tvs then maybe it may be good or else it is better to stick to a monitor|||its imposible to get your tv to look better than your computer monitor even if it was a hdtv,i should know because i hooked my computer to my hdtv and the video quality was horrible.graphics cards are really not designed to run on interlaced tv's they try to fool you into believing it is but its not.|||No, monitor will not help you as the resolution of tv can never be more than a monitor. I will suggest you that have a 20 in viewsonic monitor as they have good resolution. can get it from ACNT.|||No it is not a good option in my opinion,because there is a big difference in resolutions between TV and monitor.I've tried using a TV instead of monitor but the image is always "blurry".

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿