2012年4月27日金曜日

How do I use my tv or dvr with my computer and the s-video output port on my graphics card?

I have a geforce 5700 FX with DVI, VGA, and S-video output. The VGA output is currently being used for my monitor. I found an S-video cable and I thought I could connect it to my dvr, and hence my tv, but nothing happens when I do so.



do I need to enable the S-video output port with some software setting?|||Check your display settings, if it is capable you should be able to change it there (I am not familiar with this card). Also you can check with Nvidia for more support.

If all else fails a PC to TV convertor (like KWorld's) will convert the VGA signal so it can be viewed on your monitor and TV at the same time via S-video or RCA. Nifty gadget, I use one to put karaoke song lyrics running on my computer to the TV.|||First, our understanding for s-video output port on your graphic card is only a output.



Second, your TV or DVR must set to S-video mode in order to recevie input.



Third, your graphics card must come with the software, in order you to project image out to external output.|||Install a TV Tuner Card, all your problems will be solve.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿