2012年4月26日木曜日

How do I make my computer output video again?

I have a brand new desktop with Windows 7 and a Nvidea geforce 7050. I moved my VGA output from my monitor into my TV, only it didnt display onto my TV, it instead, wont display video on my monitor or my TV now, despite having done this atleast 5 times since ive obtained the computer. Is this a windows 7 issue, or is it the video card, because I am positive it is not my VGA cable or the TV or monitor. Thank you very much, Mike|||hopefully nothing bizarre happened (which can and does) - in which case your video card might be cooked....



You could try checking your PC's BIOS to make sure it recognizes your video card still.. you could try reseating the card with the pawer off... you could also try resetting BIOD entirely by removing the PC battery (if it is removable) and waiting a bit... and hopefully everything is reset like new -|||How are you so sure it is not the cable at fault? Even if you used it successfully several times in the past does not mean it did not go bad since then. Try a new cable first, you can always return it if it is not the problem, just keep the receipt.



Make sure the cable is firmly pressed into the slots on both the monitor and the computer tower. Sometimes it seems fully pressed in but it is not.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿