2012年4月26日木曜日

How to use 2 vga displays on a computer with 1 DVI, and 1 VGA output on the video card?

How to use 2 vga displays on a computer with 1 DVI, and 1 VGA output on the video card?



I have 1 LCD with VGA input ONLY, and want to add it to my current computer system.



My original monitor is already using the VGA output from my video card(ATI video card). So all is left is a DVI output from my video card, but my LCD has VGA input only.



I was about to buy a DVI-VGA adaptor, and it is kind of hard to find. After I found one at a store, the sales told me it onll works by converting DVI signal to VGA signal. I never heard of that, but want to make sure im getting the right thing and it will work.



Anyone has any knowledge on this?



Thanks,

Regards.|||Yes, you will need to get a DVI-VGA converter/adapter. It won't cause any noticable loss in video quality. The sales rep was exactly right, DVI is a digital signal and VGA is analog, the signal has to be converted.|||yup thats what you need, am using one

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿