2012年4月27日金曜日

How can I output/stream my computer's video to the USB port?

I got a cable that connects USB to TV (usb to the yellow/white/red TV input, RCA). I want to stream my computer video (monitor) to the USB port, without any hardwares or video cards. Is there a software to output my video to the USB? Or is there a way to do it in WinXP? So basically, I want to use my TV as the monitor, using this USB-to-RCA cable. Help pls!|||First off, no, there is no way to port the video output to the USB port.



Second, if you plan on using the TV as a monitor and you use the RCA inputs, you'll wish you didn't. The resolution will be horrible. The RCA inputs are analog, and don't even support 640x480 resolution. Everything will be blurry.



Now, aside from that, yes there is a way to output the video to the TV from the video card. Adapters to do so go for about $50 retail.



Hope that helps.



Jason



Free e-mail tech support for anyone, anywhere, anytime.

techsupport@onestoptechnologyshop.com



Custom computer systems built to your specifications.

sales@onestoptechnologyshop.com



15 years in computer service and sales.|||It isnt software that you need. I use my tv as a monitor sometimes. I just a have a vga cable that runs from my laptop and run it to my tv. Then in the input selection I select the port I have the vga cable in and BAM! a huge monitor.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿