2012年4月27日金曜日

Dual Video Output, each of both showing different software?

I need a setup whereby I have two monitors showing two different software simultaneously. Specifically, I need to work on a program (POS or Word or Excel), while the other video shows a powerpoint slideshow (or media program of some sort). These two software totally independent of each other. Any suggestions? Via a special VGA card and sw?|||you need a video card with dual outputs, then go into your desktop settings and click to extend the desktop to the second monitor, then when you open a program you can drag it to the other monitor, essentially running a program on each monitor. thats what i do for my web design work. i have my dreamweaver open on one screen and the page open in ie on the other monitor so i can check my progress.



if you dont want to buy a dual head video card, you can get something from http://www.matrox.com/graphics/en/corpo/… that will work

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿