2012年4月26日木曜日

Does my video card support vga output?

Looking at my system information, it says the following:

Name: NVIDA GeForce Go 6150

Adapter type: GeForce Go 6150, NVIDIA compatible

Adapter RAM: 128.00 MB

Installed Drivers: nvd3dum.dll

Driver Version: 7.15.10.9759

INF File: oem2.inf (nv_C51M section)

Resolution: 1280 x 800 x 59 hertz

Bits/Pixel: 32



I hope this is enough information. The reason I ask this question is because I purchased a VGA to HDMI cable to connect my notebook to my HDTV and I have been unable to do so. My notebook says that an external display is connected, but there's no picture on my tv. Therefore, I'm wondering if my video card is unable to output a picture through the VGA port on my computer.



Thank you!|||No it can't.|||if your graphic card has HDMI port it means it has video output, if no it means not.

Good Luck

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿