2012年4月26日木曜日

Can I run BOTH my dvi output AND my S-video output from my GeForce 6800 without turning off my monitor?

I am trying to record online game play in World of Warcraft to make music videos and such. I am using a Sony DVD/RW stand alone unit with S-video as my recording source, but I dont want my Monitor (running on the dvi from my video card) to shut off. I want to use the monitor to run the game, and just record what is happening on the burner. Is there any way i can use the output from both?|||yes, you should be able to adjust to use two monitors in the display settings. Using two monitors would be the equivalent to what you're trying to do, and I use a total of 4 monitors on 2 video cards on my Dell E521 with dual Nvidia 7300 LE's|||definetly not dont even try it

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿