2012年4月26日木曜日

Hdmi output doesnt work with new video card?

i have a gateway dx-4200 and it has a hdmi output. i just installed a new ati radeon 4550 and now my computer will not output on anything besides this graphics card. my computer comes with a ati 3200 that is embedded i think... i want to use my hdmi outputs how do i get my computer to recognize both things?|||your stuffed.. take the new card out..|||you don't... when you install a graphics card of any kind it is designed to override the on-board video completely, This is part of the mother board design and it doesn't matter if its a custom build or not... its been this way ever the invention of pci type video cards for the purpose of preventing both too much power being drawn and the risk of a surge to the PC... along with making things look that much better. If what you want is HDMI I guess the question I would need answered is what precisely are you doing so I can try to come up with a viable answer.



Good luck

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿