2012年4月27日金曜日

Pci video card with s-video output

hi all i have a HP Compaq Desktop D530 Ultra-Slim....i want to connect it to my crt tv......i am looking for a decent video card with s-video output that would fit my computer....i am looking for a pci card....thats about 4-5 inchs inchs in depth....or is there anyother way i can connect my pc to my crt tv???let me know thanx|||http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as…



This card has an s-video output for 29.99. Or, if you open up your computer an look at your motherboard, you can see whay slots you have. It will usually say on the motherboard, "pci express," or "pci." |||depending on your comp, you will need either an AGP card or a PCI Express card. They are all standard, so don't worry about the size. You will have to disable the onboard video that is built into the HP. Usually a BIOS switch, or just by pulling the card out if it's not integrated into the motherboard.



There are also USB video cards.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿