2012年4月26日木曜日

IIs it possible to play a game on the monitor and watch a video onTV from my S-video output on my Video CARD?

I bought a new video card that allows me to hook up my computer to my TV through S-Video.This allows me a few options to use my TV for.I can duplicate everything on the monitor to be on the TV,or I can set it to extend my monitor making my desktop extend out the right side of the monitor,once it crosses over the right side of the monitor it comes out the left side of the TV,and the other setting is to make the TV a completely differrent screen.Now obviously the first 2 settings will not work to let you have a full screen game going on the monitor and a full screen movie on the TV.But the third setting(TV is a completely different screen ) I think should work but whenever I turn a game on full screen on the monitor the TV goes blank .Why does the TV go blank wheneve I turn a fullscreen game on.

Thanks

Dave|||You have to check the manufactures website regarding the capabilities of your video card. When using the TV output most video cards do not allow simultaneous use of the monitor. A lot of high-end video cards will.|||That's just the way the video card works, you can't run a fullscreen video on the TV and a fullscreen game on your monitor - just the nature of the beast.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿