2012年4月26日木曜日

My video card is on, but monitor doesn't output?

I'm assembling a computer. My motherboard is an ASUS m4a77td and my video card is Asus-nvidia en9400gt.



I connected everything. I connected my LCD samsung monitor via the VGA connector. When i turn on the computer, i see that the video card fan is spinning, but my monitor does not give me a picture. The monitor is definitely on and works on other computers. Did I miss a step?|||Not sure, but jst because the fan spins doesn't necessarily mean the motherboard is 100% active. Wrong connections may cause it to stop working. See if the MB is POSTing|||First check your cable and connections.



I've had Samsung monitor did the same thing. It just wouldn't display.



I managed to work by updating the graphics driver to the latest version. Otherwise the monitor maybe dodgy. I've also returned one monitor and got a replacement.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿